UFISHPRO chum dispenser
The definitive solution to attract fish right up to your hooks.
Thanks to its adjustment system and weighting possibilities, this innovative product adapts to all types of tides and waves, different types of pastes, and your chumming preferences. Paste dispensing is automatic, constant, adjustable, and released right next to your tackle. Handling is simple and clean, with versatility that helps every angler get the most out of their fishing day from the moment they set off.
Adjustable paste dispensing
The right amount of paste at just the right time
Automatic and continuous chumming
Harnesses waves for constant dispensing
Always next to your tackle
Ready for different types of currents and tides
Complete closure ensures clean handling
How do you use the UFISHPRO chum dispenser?
• Remove the lower cap (1) and put weights* in the compartment provided or, if there are strong currents, hang weights* from the ring (2).
• Unscrew the top cap (7) to remove the plunger (8).
• Open the closable container’s cap (4), put in the weights*, and close it.
• Fill the inner compartment with paste (9).
• Make sure the top cap is properly closed (7).
• Attach one end of the string* to the chum dispenser’s eyebolt (6) and the other end of the string to one side of the boat.
• Use the adjustment lever (10) to set the desired opening (3).
• Drop the chum dispenser into the water, and lower it to the same depth as the hooks.
* Weights, lead, and rope not included.