1. Right of withdrawal.
According to applicable law, the Client will have a period of 14 business days counting from the Product’s delivery date to withdrawal from the Product’s purchasing agreement. Once the 14 business day period has lapsed, the Shop will not accept returns due to Product purchasing agreement withdrawal. The client will not have the right to withdrawal in cases established by applicable regulations and, specifically, as an example but not limited to, cases in which the Products have been manufactured according to Client specifications or have been clearly personalized.
The following requirements must be met in order to complete a return:
1. The Product must be in the same condition as when it was delivered, and must be accompanied by its instructions, documentation, accessories, and, to the extent possible, its original packaging and labelling.
2. Shop returns must be completed using the same box or envelope used for delivery or, lacking this, using a similar format that guarantees the Products are returned in proper condition.
3. A copy of the Products’ purchase receipt and delivery note must be included in the package, where the returned Products and reason for return are marked.
Once the Client gives notice that he or she is withdrawing from the purchase agreement, the Client must proceed to return the order by delivering it or sending it to the Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gipuzkoa, Paseo Mikeletegi nº 83, 1º local 5, 20009 Donostia-San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa), or the address that UFISHPRO indicates, within fourteen (14) days following the purchase agreement withdrawal notice. The Client will be responsible for the returned order’s shipping and handling costs.
In all cases, the Product or products that comprise the order must be returned in the same condition in which they were delivered, and must retain all documentation, instructions, and, to the extent possible, its original packaging and labelling.
2. Return instructions for purchase agreement withdrawal.
To return the product, follow these steps:
1. Give notice of your desire to return the item by exercising your right to withdrawal from the purchase agreement by filling out the contact form, or by calling (+34) 943 142 736 and indicating your order number.
2. Prepare the product for return by using the same packaging as used for delivery, or packaging with similar characteristics. Include the delivery note in the package.
3. Send the item to the following address:
UFISHPRO, Paseo Mikeletegi 83, 1º local 5, C.P 20009 Donostia-San Sebastián (Spain)
Tel: (+34) 943 142 736
Ensure that your name appears on the package as its sender.
4. Notify us when you have sent the package through the contact form, or by calling (+34) 943 142 736.
After your return is received at the warehouse, the product will be verified by our technicians.
Once its proper condition is confirmed, the amount paid will be returned using the same payment method as used when completing the order.
3. Reimbursing the Client for the price of the Products.
The Shop will manage the order price reimbursement using the same payment method that the Client used when acquiring the Products within a period of 5 business days counting from the date in which the returned order’s delivery to the warehouse was confirmed. The purchase price’s reimbursement applied to the Client’s account or credit card will depend on the card and the issuing institution. The purchasing price reimbursement period will be up to seven (7) calendar days for debit cards, and up to thirty (30) calendar days for credit cards.
4. Return costs.
The Shop will be responsible for return costs as long as the product is effectively damaged/defective, or the incorrect item was sent.
The Client will be responsible for shipping costs if articles are voluntarily returned by exercising their right to withdrawal from the purchasing agreement. The Client may send the item through whichever shipping company it choses (in this case, we recommend using a shipping company that provides a tracking number).