Don´t wait for fish to find you. Tell them where you are!
Get the most efficiency out of your day fishing from a boat or kayak. UFISHPRO’s chum dispenser helps you maximize your opportunities by attracting fish to your tackle.
Ideal for boat fishing, kayak fishing, and much more
UFISHPRO’s chum dispenser lets you control the constant flow of lure paste to attract fish to your tackle more efficiently, improving your recreational fishing experience from the start.
Increase efficiency, speed, and ease with the new UFISHPRO paste pods
Made with the highest quality salted fish paste and designed to fit perfectly with the UFISHPRO chum dispenser, the pod’s practical packaging means you can do away with buckets and spatulas, as well as the mess of making your own paste.
Get the most out of your boat fishing day
Adjustable paste dispensing
The chum dispenser lets you regulate paste dispensing, from totally closed to completely open, so that you can adapt to changing currents and wave conditions on your day out fishing.
Adapted to different types of tides
To ensure you’re chumming right where you want, right next to your tackle, you can add weight in two ways: For weak and moderate currents, place your weights in the bottom compartment, and for stronger currents, you can hang more weight from the ring.
Automatic and continuous chumming
Thanks to the plunger found within, the chum dispenser harnesses wave movement to ensure paste dispensing is constant and even. You add the weight, and the waves do the rest!
The chum dispenser offers clean handling thanks to its ability to be completely closed. You can fill it up easily before use without making a mess, ensuring that the paste ends up in the water, and not on your deck. Thanks to its ingenious design, the chum dispenser also comes out of the water clean and ready to be stored for your next day out fishing.
- Height: 36cm
- Diameter: 13cm
- Material: Polypropylene and stainless steel 316
- Weight: 950g
- Color: RAL 3000
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
How do you use the UFISHPRO chum dispenser?
- 1. Remove the lower cap (1) and put weights* in the compartment provided or, if there are strong currents, hang weights* from the ring (2).
- 2. Unscrew the top cap (7) to remove the plunger (8).
- 3. Open the closable container’s cap (4), put in the weights*, and close it.
- 4. Fill the inner compartment with chum (9).
- 5. Make sure the top cap is properly closed (7).
- 6. Attach one end of the string* to the chum dispenser’s eyebolt (6) and the other end of the string to one side of the boat. Attention! It is recommended NOT to use carabiners, as they can be opened and make chum pot lose.
- 7. Use the adjustment lever (10) to set the desired opening (3). It is recommended to move the levers simultaneously.
- 8. Drop the chum dispenser into the water, and lower it to the same depth as the hooks.
- * Weights, lead, and rope not included.